Education & Professional Development
- MSc Organization Development, Middlesex, UK
- MSc Human Resources Management, TISS, India
- B.E. Bio-Medical Engineering, MCIPD UK
- Executive Coaching: Ashridge
- Hogan, OPQ/MQ, 16PF, MBTI steps I & II and 360 surveys, Leadership Architect Lominger, Genos EI
- Certificate in Neuroleadership
- Languages – English, German, Hindi
An experienced and professional practitioner, Shivangi has led Leadership Development, Talent Management and Organizational Development projects across Europe, CIS, Africa, Middle East, Asia, US and South America.
Differentiating Shivangi is her ability to bring both the soft (purpose, people, process) and hard (strategy, structure, systems) perspectives together to address real business needs. Her initial training as an engineer followed by her focused experience across various HR roles positions Shivangi uniquely to support the development of functional managers in their development journey towards becoming engaging people leaders.
Prior to establishing her own practice, Shivangi gained over 15 years of experience in diverse industries: Reinsurance, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Manufacturing & Professional Services. Her cross-functional experience ranges from talent management to business development and from HR to consulting. Shivangi has been responsible for organizational transformations such as the global management of Shared Services, M&A and Post Merger initiatives, establishing and managing performance of franchising operations to name a few.
Areas of Expertise
Shivangi works with clients across three main areas:
- Leadership Development: Design and Facilitation of Custom Executive Education programs (Learning journeys with emphasis on Action Learning, Team Coaching and Virtual methodologies)
- Organization Development and Change management initiatives: Development of robust, innovative, sustainable organizations (Lenses: Systems thinking, Complexity and Gestalt)
- Assessment & Talent Management Architecture: Strategy and Implementation (Talent Assessment, Career and Development planning)
Recent Client Successes
Chemicals – Series of leadership development workshops for management teams of 6 African countries
Delivering middle management learning journeys for a global audience as a part of the leadership curriculum
Aviation – Delivery of Assessment centres for the high visibility and high investment global graduate program
Electronics – Cultural Transformation journey with assessment and change management workshops
Financial Services – Design and delivery of global HiPo learning journey including virtual capability development and F2F interventions interspersed with OTJ coaching
Retail – Capability development in the area of holding difficult conversations
Pharmaceuticals – Design and delivery of a year long Leadership Journey for top leadership including strategic conferences, virtual classrooms, peer coaching, developing managers as coaches
Pharmaceuticals – establishment of talent management architecture which included Assessment and Development Centre’s for country GM’s (45 countries), Action Learning, Customized Stretch assignments, Mentoring for GMs and HiPos.
Manufacturing – Supporting whole system change through design of the Leadership Summit for top 80 leaders to strengthen ‘One company culture’ post merger, Project-based action learning sets to support transformation of leadership skills of participants through ‘live’ strategic projects, Senior management team coaching
Design and Delivery of CLDP (Commercial Leadership Development Programme) for top MBA graduates
Co-Founder of Blossom: Women’s Network Zurich, Switzerland